About Me

My photo
Movie rating system (0-2) The movie is balls (2-4) A few moments but mostly bad (4-5.5) Entertaining film but lacking something to make it good. (6-7.5) A recommendation meaning a good solid watch. (8-10) must watch films, they are usually leaders in their respective genre. I can also be found on Facebook or follow my blog at the bottom of this page. THERE MAY BE MINI SPOILERS AHEAD!!! But there will be no endings/twists/cameos/or large plot reveals given.

Social Network

Search This Blog

Labels

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Top 10 Actress Crushes of All Time


Top 10 Actress Crushes (All Time)

My Top ten lists seem to be popular, so I will continue on with that trend. Today’s list, centers on my top 10 crushes of all time. If I were Andy Dufresne, and I was incarcerated in Shawshank prison, I would mos def have a poster of these women on my wall. If I was Ross from the TV show Friends, these women would be on my laminated, Get out of Jail free card. These are the women that for whatever reason, seem to have that IT factor for me. (No, I don’t mean Pennywise the Clown, IT factor)

TOP 10 ACTRESS CRUSHES OF ALL TIME

# 10 Diane Lane

In the mid nineties, when the rest of the world was fawning over Meg Ryan and Julia Roberts, I was a Diane Lane man. She really doesn’t have any movies that stand out in my mind as being great, but she was the only redeeming quality in the movie Judge Dredd, and for that reason alone, she is number 10 on my all time Crush list.











#9 Elisabeth Shue

One movie, three words: Adventures in Babysitting. Ummmm…….she is only the hottest babysitter of all time! (Sorry, Jonah Hill). She was cool, she had funky colored scarves, and she sang the babysitting blues. I was smitten.






#8 Mandy Moore

Laugh all you want, but for some reason whenever I saw a young Mandy Moore on screen, the Barry Manilow song made sense to me. It also could be the fact that I was dragged to many Mandy Moore films in theatre, because of a special lady at the time. What a guy is forced to do in the name of love. She can sing, she seemed innocent, and you are lying if you didn’t like A Walk to Remember. Mandy finds herself at number 8 on my all time list.






#7 Kim Basinger

If she was good enough for Batman, she was mos def good enough for me. Damn that Vicki Vale was hot back in the day! She was the perfect woman until she got used up by Mickey Rourke in 9 ½ Weeks, jk. One of the original women of the comic book world, Basinger is a one of a kind for nerd fantasies everywhere.






#6 Claire Forlani

I unfortunately had to see the movie Boys and Girls, in theatre. The movie was balls, but I was introduced to the lovely Claire Forlani. She doesn’t do much these days, but I am always happy to see her when she does. Plus, when you are in an early Kevin Smith movie (Mallrats) you know she has to be cool. With a killer set of eyes, Forlani finds herself at number 6.






# 5 Rhona Mitra

Kevin Bacon peeped in on Mitra, during the movie Hollow Man, and all I could say was, Voltron got served….Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn. Since then, I am probably the only person in the world that follows this woman’s career wherever she goes. She was in the weak Underworld prequel, but made it watchable. Being the second hottest vampire (after Beckinsale) of all time is not a bad title to have. She is just a beautiful woman that can kick some serious ass in her films.

 #4 Kristen Bell

Kristen Bell won my heart over on a little known show called, Veronica Mars. She cemented a place in my heart with the pink bikini from the movie, Forgetting Sarah Marshall. If she wasn’t already cool enough, she also showed up in the TV show Heroes, completing my nerd fantasy. She is cute, sexy, and funny, which is a rare combination. YouTube a clip with her about a sloth, or any interview with Craig Ferguson, and I am sure you will agree.



# 3 Rachel Leigh Cook

I don’t know why but I am in love with this girl. I sat through She’s All That, and Josie and the Pussycats, just to see her. Put her in your movie and I will watch it, end of story.













# 2 Danielle Harris

Danielle Harris is a scream queen. If you don’t watch horror, than you probably don’t know about her. But trust me when I say this, you are missing out. She has roles in Rob Zombies Halloween, and the Indie film Stakeland. She is a woman I would fight Michael Myers for.












# 1 Phoebe Cates


If you never had a crush on Phoebe Cates then you are either blind, too young, or don’t watch movies. Most people like Phoebe for her role in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I fell in love with her because she tangled with motherflippin gremlins. She is the ultimate girl next door and Kevin Kline is a lucky man to be able to call Phoebe his wife. Cates tops my list of actress crushes.










Honorable Mentions

Marina Sirtis # Star Trek


Alison Brie #Community



Sandra Bullock # Demolition Man


Carey Mulligan # Drive


Jessica Rabbit # Who Framed Roger Rabbit


“I’m going to wreck it!” – Wreck-it Ralph

To keep it balanced, my next list will be top 10 actors that women want.


2 comments:

  1. Rhona Mitra is my favorite too. :) There is a sexy video of her from 'Nip and Tuck.' Hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she is beautiful. thanks for the follow!

      Delete