About Me

My photo
Movie rating system (0-2) The movie is balls (2-4) A few moments but mostly bad (4-5.5) Entertaining film but lacking something to make it good. (6-7.5) A recommendation meaning a good solid watch. (8-10) must watch films, they are usually leaders in their respective genre. I can also be found on Facebook or follow my blog at the bottom of this page. THERE MAY BE MINI SPOILERS AHEAD!!! But there will be no endings/twists/cameos/or large plot reveals given.

Social Network

Search This Blog

Labels

Sunday 5 May 2013

Top 10 Actors/Actresses That I Call by Movie Role


Ten Actor/Actresses That I Call by Movie Roles

This is just a list of Hollywood actors and actresses, that I will never use their real name. For whatever reason, certain roles stick out in my mind. No matter what these people do in the future, they will never be able to shake these character names.

This is not a top 10 list, just a 10 list.

In no particular order.

# 10 Tom Felton

I will always call him "Malfoy" (Harry Potter)











# 9 Sean William Scott

I will always call him "Stifler" (American Pie)










# 8 Christopher Mintz-Plasse

I will always call him "McLovin" (Superbad)











# 7 Ian McShane

I will always call him "Hot Rod’s Dad" (Hot Rod)








# 6 Malin Akerman

I will always call her "Freakshow’s wife" (Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle)











# 5 William Fichtner

I will always call him "Confederated Products" (Go)









# 4 Marcia Gay Harden

I will always call her "that stupid B from the Mist"(Mist)












# 3 Jerry O’Connell

I will always call him "the fat kid from Stand By Me" (Stand By Me)












# 2 Sharlto Copley


I will always call him "Wikus" (District 9)








# 1 Rade Serbedzija

I will always call him "Boris the Blade" (Snatch)










Honorable Mentions

Entire Cast of Star Trek # Their Star Trek Character Names.
















Jason Mewes & Kevin Smith # Jay & Silent Bob














Ted Danson # Sam Malone




















Sean Astin # Rudy Ruettiger














Melanie Griffith # Mickey Rourke aka The Wrestler












What say you? Do you have an actor/actress that you call by a character name? Let me know and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment