About Me

My photo
Movie rating system (0-2) The movie is balls (2-4) A few moments but mostly bad (4-5.5) Entertaining film but lacking something to make it good. (6-7.5) A recommendation meaning a good solid watch. (8-10) must watch films, they are usually leaders in their respective genre. I can also be found on Facebook or follow my blog at the bottom of this page. THERE MAY BE MINI SPOILERS AHEAD!!! But there will be no endings/twists/cameos/or large plot reveals given.

Social Network

Search This Blog

Labels

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Celebrity Doppelgangers


Celebrity Doppelgangers

When I first saw Dave Franco in 21 Jump Street I was like, “Easy there, James Franco.” I found out after that they are brothers. It got me to thinking though. There are a lot of actor/actresses that look remarkably similar. So similar in fact that it is hard to believe that they are not related in some way. Here is a list of people that are connected by looks. These are off the top of my head so I am sure I missed some obvious ones.

This list is in no particular order.

# 10 Brie Larson and Maura Tierney





# 9 Matt Damon and Jesse Plemons



























  
#8 Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski


# 7 Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan


# 6 Michelle Monaghan and Emma Stone


# 5 Penelope Cruz and Paz Vega




# 4 Frankie Muniz and Maisie Williams




















# 3 Gary Sinise and Blake Shelton



























# 2 Shia Labeouf and Ben Savage






















# 1 Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly




Honorable Mention

Melanie Griffith and Mickey Rourke



Paul McCartney and Angela Lansbury




Let me know if you have people that you think are related?

2 comments:

  1. I love how you compared Frankie Muniz and Maisie Williams, they do resemble each other a lot indeed. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is strange that not many people make the Muniz/Williams connection!

      Delete