About Me

My photo
Movie rating system (0-2) The movie is balls (2-4) A few moments but mostly bad (4-5.5) Entertaining film but lacking something to make it good. (6-7.5) A recommendation meaning a good solid watch. (8-10) must watch films, they are usually leaders in their respective genre. I can also be found on Facebook or follow my blog at the bottom of this page. THERE MAY BE MINI SPOILERS AHEAD!!! But there will be no endings/twists/cameos/or large plot reveals given.

Social Network

Search This Blog

Labels

Saturday 26 January 2013

Thank You


If a Blog is written and there is no one around to read it, is it a Blog? Maybe, but truth be told it is not much of one. If you were to tell me 11 months ago that my blog would have 6000 + views, I would have said “yeah right, that is akin to Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin dating for 8 years, it will never happen.” Yet here we are today with both scenarios coming true. I would just like to take the time and thank YOU the reader, for showing interest in my reviews. I hope you have found some movies to watch through my writings, and at the very least some entertainment. I don’t know all of you, and a lot of you quietly read my blog without commenting which is totally fair. In the coming year, I hope some of you will speak up and make requests, comments, or even just to tell me about movies that you have loved. I would love to hear your thoughts on movies also, as I am a fanatic. Canada, U.S.A, United Kingdom, Russia, and Germany are my top readers, so a special shout out goes to all of you guys as well. Anyways, I hope you are all doing well in your respective lives, and I am looking forward to hearing from you some time soon I hope.

Without you my words are hollow.
Tyler (TBizzy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment